http://www.telugunow.com/images/stories/upload/ads/juicytollywood.gif
FOR ADDS CONTACT EMAIL : siriwords@gmail.com

CUTE

   ☻Good Relations doesn't need any promises any terms or conditions.. it just need two wonderful people. One cool like me.. one sweet like u.

☻Cutest proposal ever by a boy of 5th std-
Boy- Do u hug ur teddy bear while sleeping at night??
Gal- Yes!
Boy- Can I replace it for d rest of ur life?? ;-)

☻Ur sms is electrical activity of my Heart!
Ur miss call is beat of my Heart!
Ur call is blood circulation of my heart!
So please keep active my Heart!

☻I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed,
so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

☻I'm a paper, you can write your feeling, scribble your anger, use me to absorb your tears, don't throw me after use cause when you feel cold i'll burn myself to warm you.

☻Watching on Monday,friendship on Tuesday, Love on Wednesday, Wedding on thursday, fighting on friday, Divorse on Saturday, Rest on Sunday, Next on Monday.

☻Happiness is like a radio station, broadcasting all d time. U just have to learn how to tune in & receive it properly. Stay tuned n b happy always

☻Notice ur phone got heavier with this message? It contains loads of love, affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a Good Day!

☻Once a while good people need a reminder of how special and lovable they are... With this message, consider yourself reminded !!

☻I can buy gifts but not LOVE, i can pretend 2 Smile, but not 2b HAPPY. I can lie 2 others, but not 2u. I do have many brothers... but none as SWEET as you.

☻CUTE people r like wind. You can only feel their presence & sincerity. Now dont look here n there to find them. Just luk at the name of the sender...!
:-) gd mrng.

☻Millions of sentences, Billions of words,
Zillions of characters,
All just to convey a simple feeling,
A feeling as old as humanity,
As faint as your smile,
And as beautiful as U.

☻Smile in pleasure & in pain, Smile when trouble pours like a rain, Smile when some1 hurts u, Smile bcoz some1 still wants 2 c u SMILING !!

☻Hi, now I am coming to meet u…
in the way of sun light…
in the way of sweet breeze…
in the way of good wishes…
just to say have a nice day ahead…

☻thanks 4 the nice words. 4 me all i can say u r 1 of the best person i have ever loved and will continue 2 love u. u bring joy 2 sadness an light 2 darkness

☻Nice people are blessed people, ever friendly, always smiling, forgive easily, hold no grudges and keep no malice. Send this to a nice person. I just did.

☻A hopeless man.A feels Difficulty in every chance and a Hopeful man feels a Chance in every difficulty. Good Decision comes from experience, but experience comes from bad decision... This is life... So don't worry for any mistake.. Go ahead & learn from them.

☻Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and...
Only the CUTE 1's receive
MESSAGES From ME!

☻You cannot dream yourself into a character
you must hammer and forge yourself 1.

☻I think U r very careless!!! U come & leave things behind!!!! See now what u have left??U just came in my mind & left a smile on my face...

☻I m feeling so happy, do u know why? becoz i am so lucky, do you know how? becoz God lovez me.Do you know how? becoz he gave me a gift. Do you know what? its yoU my love.

☻It is scientifically proved that sugar can dissolve in water, so please dont go outside when it is raining, cuz u r the sweetest in the whole world.

☻Love is not sum thing that happenz on 1st sight,
It happenz wen you start knowing each other,
& it turn ending up needing eachother,
for every feeling, for every thought & for every moment

☻Do you know your 1 smile can make 100 peoples die, so u can decrease this over population, so baby, please keep on smiling.

☻A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.

☻Our friendship has become our HABIT even if U take out H, ABIT remains. Take out A, still BIT remains, Finally take out B, still IT remains....

☻What is a Girl Friend?
Ans: Addition of Problem, Substraction of Money, Multiplication of Enemy, Division of Friends.... So be careful.

☻It feels nice when some1 misses u, feels good when some1 loves u. feels better when some1's with u. But it feels the best when some1 never 4gets u.

☻Gr8 people talk about things. Small people talk about other people. and legends never talk they send sms ;)

☻Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO!

☻I have a new kodak camera
ur snap please...
don't move
steady
smile :)
ready
click
ohh ho!
those who live in ones heart cant have a snap!!!

☻Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
U'll know...I thought of u 2day..

☻sum ppl say happiness is lyf. others say it's freedom. & sum say it's money... but happiness 4me is just having da opportunity 2 know u!!

☻What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.

☻Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

☻9 lessons in life:
Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!

☻Flowers die,
Stories End,
Songs Fade,
Memories are forgotten,
All things come to End,
But,
"Precious People" Like "You"
Are always remembered.

☻Remember me and bare in mind, A faithful girl is hard to find. This is always good and true, So dont go changing old for new!

☻You are the sun in my day,
The wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.

☻It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone an hour to like someone a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

☻I love the stars in the sky but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!


☻I m going to give fresh flowers 4 u and 4 ur loving thoughts and prayers to make u lighter and brighter.

☻Everyday I see Lots of Strangers Passing By me, This makes me realized that, Life would be BORING, Without A person Like U.


☻u r genius, ur mind is a master piece. It is divided into left and right. In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.

☻An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

☻Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter. a summer too... but there? will never be.... another you!

☻Doctor's prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.

☻Its so hard 2 lose some1 that is 99% cute, 98%sweet, 95% loving, 90% talented n 100% down 2 earth. That? s me! what a waste if u lose me.




0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top